Are you craving something sinfully sweet and delicious? Well, For Heaven’s cake, I have a great recipe for you. This pistachio cake with rose icing is a cake you will never forget after the first bite!
The best part about this recipe is how easy and quick it is.
- 1 Pillsbury classic white cake mix (any brand works just as good)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup pistachios
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tbs rose water
- 1 cup whipped fluffy white frosting
- 5-6 tbs rose water
- crushed pistachios for topping
- Food coloring
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease your bundt pan with some oil then coat with flour.
- Using a food processor, pulse the pistachios until they’re coarsely chopped. Remove about 2 tbsp to a small bowl (this will be used for topping). Pulse the remaining pistachios until they have a powder-like consistency.
- In a bowl, whisk the cake mix, eggs, water, oil, pistachios, cardamom, and rose water together. TIP: Use a hand mixer instead to make sure all ingredients are mixed together.
- Pour the mix in the bundt pan and bake for 40-43 mins.
- In a separate bowl, mix the white icing, rose water, and 1-3 drops of food coloring together until the mixture is smooth. Don’t worry if your icing is a little watery, the cake will soak it in 🙂
- Once the cake is fully cooked, place on a plate, pour icing over it, and sprinkle the crushed pistachios on top.